These dance lessons aim to generate a space in which, in addition to learning through different techniques, each individual can explore their singularity.
- Physical preparation and self-awareness
- Development of all motor skills
- Gain flexibility, strength, endurance, balance
- Alignment, postural expansion
- Exploration of the body and movement
- Experiential study of the anatomy
- Improvisation and spontaneous
- Recognise our own internal structures
- To inhabit the intimate imagination of the body
- Dancing with time and space
- Exercise presence
- Releasing our dance
Classical Technique – Jazz Dancing – Stretching.
All levels, all ages.
1 hour lesson. Starting with 6 students in every level.
Dancing Lessons Schedule
- 20:00 – 21:00 Classical Technique Adults
- 11:00 – 12:00 Stretching
- 13:00 – 14:00 Classical Dance for young children (3 to 6 years old)
- 11:30 – 12:30 Jazz dancing for juniors (7 to 11 years old)
- 17:30 – 18:30 Jazz dancing for intermediates (+12 years old)
- 18:45 – 19:45 Jazz dancing for adults